Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Junior and Senior.....WOW!

My two handsome boys are a Junior and Senior...Where did all that time go? First day of school was Sept. 3rd, 2008 Sterling is a Senior. My last first day of school photo. It is so crazy! The time has flown by. He has changed so much in the past year. Becoming more independent. Works, and earns money....pays for his own clothes. Crazy! I love my 1st baby boy and feel sad he is only here for a short time....but I am excited for him and his entering into adulthood. January he will be 18.

Sterling is the Senior class president and is on the Varsity Soccer team. Still a pizza slinger and cruising in the "Ghetto Blue"....
Good luck Sterling....You will be great!

Jordan is a Junior.....He is not playing Football...much to my distress! Baseball was crazy and just ended a week 1/2 ago. So he is focusing on work and school...HOPEFULLY!

I love Jordan....He is a people person and just like me....so many times we annoy eachother!:0
But he has a big heart and is full of energy. The first day of school and I come out of the bathroom and there is a house with more boys than I actually have. SOOO JORDAN!
Yikes! I really have to be ready BEFORE they leave the house!

I wish Jordan a wonderful year...which I KNOW that he will have...because he is a go getter!

KK starts school next week! YEAH!


post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

help me.

Shelley said...

You are so old! Kids in High School? Oh yeah, mine is there now too. Scary.