Tuesday, August 5, 2008

THE CATCH....

Today I am thanking my Heavenly Father for the many Blessings I have. I am so grateful to be going to Arkansas. To watch my handsome son play ball at one of the most exciting events of his life....And to be able to see my very Best Bosom Buddy...Dora. Dora told me today that she and Nick and the kids are coming to the weekend games. Two whole days with Dora and the family. Plus, this oh so exciting World Series. I am truly Blessed! Thank you all who helped make this happen! MWAH!

post signature

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Gray Team said...

What an awesome experience! I'm so glad you get to see Dora! Have fun!

Marcee said...

I hope you have so much fun!!! What a fabulous opportunity for you and Jordan to share togehter! I am so happy for you guys. And you get to see Dora! Yahoo!! Tell her that we said hello, Have a good trip Michelle & Jordan!

Anonymous said...

You deserve it!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you take some long bubble baths and sleep in!!! You are such a good mom...have fun!!