Sunday, December 16, 2007

Looks are deceiving...

These pictures were taken right before church today...I missed Jordan because he already left, but will get with him later. Everything was good, we went to sacrament meeting, and as I was listening to a really good speaker, Kennedy stood up and covered her mouth. NOT A GOOD SIGN! Puke was bubbling out of her mouth, all the way out of church. To make matters worse, I think the two people next to us, were visitors! Anyway, we left church, but not before, Heidi, Lori, and Susan helped us. Thank you Ladies!
So I guess we will see which is first in the throw up marathon! Yikes! I have to work!
Sterling offered to stay home with Kennedy tomorrow. I am working all day, so hopefully I will not be sick! Good Luck to all of you and I hope you stay well! We had no warning! Eewwww!







post signature

2 comments:

The Gray Team said...

I'm so glad I finally got your address right. I love your blog! When I've got time I need you to tell me how to add the music and to "pimp" my layout! I love it!
Erin

~Michelle said...

ok...Sounds good! Michelle
I checked out yours too and will have to go back and look some more later. Have a great weekend!
Michelle